ESPN Device Activation :
Just purchased an ESPN subscription? If the answer is yes then you can activate your channel at the website of the cable sports channel. Once the account has been activated you will be able to gain access to a broad array of entertainment and sports shows on the channel.
Activation is necessary before getting started with accessing the show’s features at ESPN. If you have been looking for a guide to complete the procedure then you have come to the right place. Read on to find step-by-step information on ESPN Activation.
ESPN Channel Overview :
ESPN is an American multinational basic cable sports channel operated by ESPN Inc. It is jointly owned by the Walt Disney Company and Hearst Communications. The company is operational since the year 1979 and offers live sports, game replays, and video highlights. ESPN has its headquarters set up in Bristol, Connecticut United States.
If you are a new subscriber at ESPN then you must get your channel activated. Interestingly the channel is available on multiple media streaming devices such as Roku, Amazon TV, Android TV, Xbox, and Apple TV.
How to Activate ESPN :
- In order to activate your ESPN account, open the activation website. www.espn.com/activate
- Next look at the center and you will find a heading reading ‘Activate Device’.
- As the webpage opens provide the activation code in the white space.
- Click ‘Continue’ button below and a new page opens.
- Follow the on-screen prompts next and your channel will be activated.
Activate ESPN for Roku :
- In order to activate your ESPN channel on a Roku Media Player, you need to turn on your device.
- Next press the home button on your remote and navigate to the ‘Streaming Channels’ tab.
- Thirdly scroll down and look for the ESPN app in the list. Or you can simply enter ‘ESPN’ in the search bar.
- Once you find the app click on the ‘Add Channel’ button on the preview page.
- Next return to the home and launch the ESPN application.
- Sign in when prompted and you will be provided with an activation code.
- Now open the activation website using any browser. www.espn.com/activate
- As the webpage opens there is an activation section labeled ‘Activate Device’.
- Enter the activation code in the blank space at the center.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button below and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation.
Also Read : How To Activate DisneyNow On Your Device
How to Activate on Amazon Fire TV :
- The user needs to turn on their Amazon Fire TV device.
- Now check whether your device has been connected to the internet.
- Navigate to the Amazon Store then click on the ‘Download’ option to install the app on your device.
- Once the installation is complete return to the Fire TV home then launch the ESPN App.
- Sign in if prompted and you will receive an activation code on the screen.
- Visit the activation website using any smartphone or computer-supported browser. www.espn.com/activate
- On the new page that opens you need to provide your activation code and tap the ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts next to complete the procedure.
You can also activate your ESPN channel for other devices such as Xbox, Android, and Apple TV. The procedure might differ as per your device’s features. Once you have gone through the steps above you will be able to complete the activation with ease.