How to Activate Avant Card :
- For activation, the user must open the activation website of Avant Card. www.avant.com/card/activate
- Once the webpage opens there is a section labeled ‘Activate your new Avant Card’.
- Enter the following details in the respective blank spaces there:
- Email address
- Last 4 digits of the social security number
- Last 4 digits of the Avant Card.
- Click the ‘Activate Card’ button below and your card will be activated for use.
How to Log into Avant Card :
- To sign in to your Avant Card account, open the homepage. www.avant.com
- Next, you will find a ‘Log In’ button at the top right corner.
- Click on it and the login page opens.
- Enter your email and password in the white spaces there.
- Tap the ‘Login’ button below and you will be taken further to the account management console.
Also Read : How to Activate Macy’s Credit Card Online
Forgot Password :
- If you have forgotten your password you must visit the login webpage. avant.com
- Below the login section you will find a URL that reads ‘Forgot Password?’
- Click on it and a password reset page appears.
- Enter the email address associated with your account there.
- Tap the button below and you will receive password reset instructions via email.
Avant Card Activation
Anyone who has recently received an Avant Card in the mail needs to activate it soon. Activation is necessary to get started with using the card for purchases. Once you have activated your Avant Card you will be able to use it at a wide range of destinations for seamless shopping.
It is simple to activate your Avant Card online. The user is required to navigate to the card website then provide the required information. However, you need to ensure that you have your card handy at the time of activation. Read the post below for a step-by-step guide to the Avant Card activation procedure.
Avant Card Overview :
Avant Card is a good option for those who have a limited credit score. Anyone who has bad credit or is looking for a credit building can find the Avant Card useful. However, the card carries an APR rate of 25.99% and charges $39 annually for usage. If you have a credit of around 630 then you can easily get approval.
The upsides of the credit card are you can get approval even with bad credit and it does not charge you a fee for foreign transactions.
Avant Card Rate and Fee :
- APR rate is 25.99% variable
- No penalty APR
- The cash advance fee is 3% or min $10 whichever is greater
- No hidden fee
- Deposit is not required
- The annual fee is $39
- No introductory APR
This was all we could offer on the Avant Card activation and account login. If you require further information you can connect with us through the comments section below. For assistance, the user may feel free to get in touch with the help desk through email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 800-712-5407.