How to Activate UW Credit Union Card :
- For UW credit card activation open the uwcu.org/activate
- Secondly look at the top and you will find a text that reads ‘Please log in to activate your card’.
- Enter the username and password in the respective spaces.
- Click the ‘Login’ button below and you will be logged into your account.
- Once the user has signed in he/she will be able to find the activation screen.
- Provide credit card details and your card will be activated.
How to Log into UW Credit Union Card
- In order to sign into UW Credit Union, open the login website. uwcu.org/activate
- Secondly there is a login section at the top left.
- Look for it then you will be able to provide your username.
- Type in your password in the box below.
- Click ‘Log In’ button and you will be taken ahead to the account management console.
Forgot Username or Password :
- In case the user has forgotten their login credentials he/she must navigate to the login webpage. uwcu.org/activate
- Next look at the left of the webpage for the login section.
- Tap on the ‘Forgot username or password?’ link below the login widget.
- Fourthly a new webpage opens that requires the following:
- Social security or ITIN
- Member Number or Any account or card number
- Tap on ‘Next Step’ button below and you will be able to provide your personal information and retrieve credentials.
UW Credit Union Card Activation
UW Credit Union Card Activation is one of the features the lets the users activate their credit card for use. Once you have received the card in the mail you need to activate it. Anyone who has the card with themselves can sign into their accounts.
Once the user has received the card he she needs to sign into their credit card account. Once logged in you can find the activation screen and activate your card. Here is a detailed step by step guide to the activation procedure. Read on and you can access your account with ease.
UW Credit Union Card Overview :
UW Credit Union Card is issued by the UW Credit Union and is a low APR credit card with a low balance APR rate of 0.00 to 1.99 intro APR. Interestingly you can enjoy unlimited points for every $1 spent on purchases. However, you can explore more options available on the UW Union Rewards.
The annual fee charged by the credit card company is $0. You can sign into activating your card at the website of the UW Credit Union. Scroll down and you can find step-by-step information on the activation and login procedure.
Also Read : Manage your Sears Credit Card Online
How to Register :
- In order to register as a new user one needs to visit the login website. uwcu.org/activate
- Secondly locate the login section then look at its bottom right.
- Click on ‘New User’ link there and you will be taken further to a new webpage.
- The new page is labelled ‘New User Enrolment’.
- Enter the following details to get started:
- Social Security Number or ITIN
- Member Number or account or card number
- Tap ‘Next Step’ button and you will be directed to a new page.
- Lastly you will be able to register for a new account.
At the end of the conversation we hope you have activated your card and signed into your credit card account with ease. For assistance the user can call the UW Credit Union on 800-533-6773. Well, this was all we could offer on the login procedure.