Use Sprint Family Locator:
As the incredible method for finding your children with GPS and guard relatives, Sprint Family Locator has been well known among many guardians. Regardless of whether your child is on a school excursion, or somebody lost their telephone, SFL will show you the telephone GPS position on an intelligent guide anytime. Perform finds, set Safety Checks, and send instant messages to your youngsters from inside SFL with no secret charge.
Presently Sprint Family Locator offers initial 15 days free preliminary. The cost for the assistance is $5 each month to find 4 telephones. You can drop the assistance whenever during the time for testing. Comparable to what AT&T FamilyMap offers, it is not difficult to see your youngster’s constant areas on intuitive satellite guides from any PC or web-empowered cell phone.
- From October 30, 2021, Sprint family locator has been discontinued. Thus you can log in with the online account to access the online services.
- Enter the URL www.sprint.com/familylocator in the browser search box click enter
- At the upper right side of the screen click on the ‘My account’ tab.
- From the drop-down menu click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Add the account email, phone number or username click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the page prompts to complete the login process.
How to Recover Sprint Login Details:
- To recover the information visit the web address www.sprint.com/familylocator
- Click on the ‘Forgot password?’ button.
- Enter the required details and follow the page instructions after this and complete the login recovery process.
Also Read: JCPenney Career Login
Sign Up for Sprint Account:
- Go to the Sprint official website www.sprint.com/familylocator
- Next click on the ‘ Sign up’ button.
sprint sign up
- Provide the phone number click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this to complete the sign up process.
Sprint Bill Pay as a Guest:
- You can make the payment as a guest visit the webpage www.sprint.com/familylocator
- In the login section click on ‘Don’t want to login? Pay as a guest’ under the sign up tab.
- Next choose sprint and add the phone number or account number, amount to pay, name on the card, card number, zip code, email address which is optional, check the verification box click on ‘Submit payment’ tab.
Sprint Bill Payment by Auto Pay:
- If you want auto pay, then go to the website www.sprint.com/familylocator
- Next you have to ‘Log in’ with the online account.
- After this set the payment through Autopay.
Sprint Bill Payment Through Phone:
- To make the payment use your Sprint mobile.
- You have to dial 3. You have to go through the automated prompts to pay the bill.
- They don’t recommend paying your Sprint bill by phone unless you want to add $7 to your bill for some reason. There’s a $7 ‘agent-assisted support fee’ for all payments done over the phone. You can get a phone plan for just a few bucks more than that.
- But, if you insist, here are the steps for paying your Sprint bill over the phone.
- Call *3 from your Sprint phone.
- Follow the automated prompts to pay your bill.
- Once you’ve paid your bill over the phone, you might want to set up a T-Mobile account so you can save that $7 by paying online or through an app next time.
Sprint Contact Information:
For more information call on the toll-free number 1-844-351-0700.