PBS Kids Device Activation Guide :
Recently purchased a PBS Kids subscription? If the answer is yes then you need to activate your channel before enjoying the TV shows featured there. Once the channel is activated you will be able to access the shows anytime and anywhere you wish.
The channel can be accessed through any of the popular media streaming devices such as Roku, Amazon TV, Apple TV, Xfinity, and Android TV. Read the post below for a guide to the channel activation procedure. You can also find other information related to the PBS Kids Channel.
PBS Kids Channel Overview :
PBS Kids is an American broadcasting television network that features shows mostly for the children. The shows are aired by the Public Broadcasting Service throughout the United States. The channel is also available in the sub-Saharan Africa regions. Interestingly the channel also aims towards educating children through their shows.
Some of the shows at PBS Kids include Wild Kratts, Odd Squad, Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood, Dragon Tales, Puzzle Place, Telit Tubbies, George Shrinks, The Zula Patrol, Post Cards from Buster, and DragonFly TV.
Activate your PBS Kids Channel :
- For activation, the user must open the PBS Kids activation webpage. pbskids.org/activate
- Secondly look towards the centre and there is a section that reads ‘Activate your Kids Device’.
- Enter Activation Code in the respective space there.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button and follow the prompts next to activate the device.
Activate PBS Kids for Roku :
- To activate the PBS Kids channel for Roku one must turn on their Roku player.
- Press ‘Home’ on the remote then click the ‘Streaming Channels’ option.
- Now look for the PBS Kids app in the list or simply enter ‘PBS Kids’ in the search bar there.
- Once you have found the app click on ‘Add Channel’ button on the preview page.
- After the app has been installed on your Roku device return back to the home and launch it.
- Now sign in when prompted and you will be provided an activation code.
- Visit the PBS Kids activation webpage using any browser. pbs.org/activate
- Enter the code you just received there and click the ‘Continue’ button below.
- Follow the on-screen prompts next and your channel will be activated.
Activate PBS Kids for Amazon TV :
- To get your channel activated for Amazon TV turn on your device.
- Next, ensure whether your device has been connected to the internet.
- Go to the Amazon Store and search for ‘PBS Kids’ using the search bar there.
- Install the app on your Amazon TV device then launch it.
- Once the application is open you will find a request to activate the channel.
- Click on the ‘Activate’ button there and an activation code with instructions to activate will display.
- Now navigate to the activation website using any smartphone or computer browser. pbskids.org/activate
- Enter the activation code in the white boxes there.
- Click ‘Continue’ button and follow the prompts to complete the activation.
At the end of the conversation, we hope you have activated your PBS Kids channel successfully. If you require further information you may feel free to connect with us through the comments section below. For assistance, you can visit the PBS Kids assistance website.