JC Penny Credit Card Login :
JC Penny Credit Card offers its customers online login services. If you have an active account at the credit card then you can sign into your account anytime and anywhere. However, users who haven’t yet registered for online account management can sign up.
Once logged in you will be able to view and pay your credit card bills, sign up for paperless statements, register for additional banking products, transfer balance, make a payment, check account balance, request a credit limit increase and even more.
What is the JC Penny Credit Card Login?
Account login services are offered by the Synchrony Bank to the JC Penny Credit Card holders. If you have the card inside your wallet you can log into them bank’s portal to access your finances from your comfort zone. Instead of making a trip to the bank one can simply sign in and view desired information related to the JC Penny Credit Card.
The JC Penny Credit Card is issued by the Synchrony Financial for use at the JC Penny stores. Shopping at JC Penny and partner stores the customer can get a broad array of advantages that allow them to shop more while gaining the most benefits.
You can log in via any web browser or download the mobile application of the bank which is available for Android as well as iOS devices. Once you have download the app you can access your account on your fingertips.
How to Log into JC Penny Credit Card :
- For logging in open the JC Penny Credit Card website. jcpenney.syf.com/login
- As the webpage opens there is the login widget at the top left labeled ‘Access your Account’.
- Provide your User ID in the respective blank space.
- Enter Password in the box below.
- Click on the ‘Secure Login’ button and you will be logged in.
Forgot User ID :
- In case you have lost your user id open the login webpage. jcpenney.syf.com/login
- Secondly, look at the top left and there is the login section.
- Click on ‘I forgot my User ID’ link below it.
- Fourthly, a new webpage opens that requires the following:
- Account number
- Zip code
- Hit the ‘Continue’ button below and you will be able to recover your id.
Also Read : Guide To Comdata Credit Card Account Login
Forgot Password :
- Visit the login website of the JC Penny Credit Card. jcpenney.syf.com/login
- Look below the login widget and click on the ‘I forgot my Password’ link there.
- Next a new webpage reading ‘Reset your Password’ opens.
- There you need to enter the following information:
- User id
- Zip code
- Tap ‘Continue’ to select a new password.
- Lastly, you can sign in using the new password you just set.
How to Register :
- New users who wish to register for a new account should visit the JC Penny website. jcpenney.syf.com/login
- Tap on the ‘I Want to Register’ link below the login section.
- Next a new website labelled ‘Register for Online Access’ opens.
- Enter the account number and zip code there.
- Hit the ‘Continue’ button and you will be able to register for online access.
Rate and Fee :
- Purchase Intro APR – 0% for 12 – 60 months
- JCPenny Card Regular APR – 25.99% (V)
- ANNUAL FEE – $0
- Transfer Intro APR – NA
- MAX LATE FEE – $38
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE – None
- GRACE PERIOD – 23 days
- MAX PENALTY APR – None
- ONLINE RESPONSE – No
- CASH ADVANCE FEE – N/A
- CASH ADVANCE APR – N/A
- FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE – $0
In case you wish to check your application status or get other assistance you may call the support center on 1-800-877-1342. Once you connect with the help desk you can get assistance. Well, this was all we could offer on the login procedure.