Fox News Activation Guide :
Fox News is an American cable television network channel operating in the United States as well as other parts of the world. If you have recently purchased a subscription at Fox News then you must get your channel activated.
For activation, you just need to spare a few minutes and you are ready to go. However, the user must have a couple of things handy such as active internet and the registration code displayed on your TV screen.
Read the post below for a detailed guide to the activation procedure. You can also find further information related to Fox News.
Fox News Overview :
Fox News is an American media company that is popular as Fox. The channel is a cable news television channel that offers breaking, latest and current news from the world of sports, entertainment, politics and the world.
The channel is headquartered in New York, United States. It was launched in the year 1996 and has been serving in 86 countries. It is owned by the Fox Corporation which also owns channels DirecTV, Dish Network and Bell Satellite.
How to Activate Fox News :
- To activate the Fox News channel you must open the activation website. foxnews.com/activate
- As the webpage opens there is a heading that reads ‘Fox News Connect’.
- Select your provider from the drop-down menu on the top.
- Now you will find a space to enter the activation code.
- Provide the code displayed on your TV screen and tap the ‘Connect’ button below.
- Follow the prompts next and your channel will be active.
Activate Fox News for Roku :
- Turn on your Roku Media Player device and ensure it is connected to the web.
- Now press ‘Home’ on your Roku remote and select the ‘Streaming Channels’ button.
- Look for the Fox News app in the streaming channels page or enter ‘Fox News’ in the search box there.
- Once the app is found click ‘Add Channel’ button on its preview page.
- Return to the home and launch the app now.
- Sign in when prompted and you will find an activation code on your Roku device screen.
- Visit the Fox News activation website using any browser. foxnews.com/activate
- Select provider from the drop-down menu there.
- Enter the activation code you just received in the space that appears next.
- Click ‘Connect’ button below and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation.
Fox News Login :
- For sign into your account open the Fox News Login page. my.foxnews.com
- Now you will find a sign in section at the centre.
- Enter your email in the respective field.
- Provide password in the box below.
- Tap ‘Log In’ button and you will be logged in.
Also Read : Activate ESPN on Various Smart Devices
Forgot Password :
- For password recovery open the login website. my.foxnews.com
- Now look at the centre and you will find a sign in section.
- Just below it there is a link that reads ‘Forgot your password?’
- Click on the URL and a new page labelled ‘Reset Password’ opens.
- Enter the email address associated with your account there.
- Tap ‘Send Reset Email’ button below and check your email inbox for a password reset link.
Create Account :
- For new user sign up open the login homepage of Fox News. my.foxnews.com
- At the centre, there is a login widget.
- Look below and click on the ‘Create Account’ button.
- Provide the following information in the next page:
- First name
- Last name
- Display name
- Birth date
- Check the box below to agree to the terms and click ‘Create Account’ button.
Well, this was all we could offer on the Fox News Activation procedure. For assistance with the channel you may call the help desk on (888) 369-4762.