Facebook allows you to store unlimited messages in your inbox. Currently, there is no such limit made by Facebook that will restrict your messages storing limits.
But if your inbox is getting messy with so many unwanted messages then it becomes necessary to delete them.
Sometimes when you don’t want unnecessary messages in your inbox then you have an option to delete those messages. Sometimes there may be some privacy reasons also.
Well, reason can be any, but we will guide you through the total process of deleting the unwanted messages from your Facebook inbox.
History of Facebook
Facebook is one of the most popular social media networking websites which was founded by Mark Zuckerberg.
This is a very user-friendly site and can be accessed through all type of devices which have internet connectivity.
There are around 2.50 billion monthly active users as of 2019.
Through Facebook, people connect with friends, family relatives, work colleagues, and many new peoples.
Facebook allows us to share pictures, videos, music, articles and different thoughts with various communities.
People nowadays love to share their moments on social media through videos and photos. So, this feature of Facebook is very much used by the people
Facebook offers various types of security and privacy options to its users.
Popular post: www.hulu.com – Hulu Plus account login most easily
A user can keep all his things private or can make his profile visible to everyone. It’s useable in 37 languages.
Step to delete messages from Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account www.facebook.com
- In your profile home page, you will see a “Messages” icon in your screen, click on it
- A drop-down message bar will appear as you click on it,
- Then click on the “See All in Messenger” option to open your Facebook messenger dashboard. Facebook Messenger will contain the list of all your messages to date.
- Now after your Facebook messages dashboard appears, select the message you want to delete permanently.
Popular article: www.badoo.com – Badoo account login most effective way
- Take the cursor of your mouse on the message you want to delete, you will see three-dot “…” will appear. Now click on it
- A menu will pop up, there you will find a “Delete” option. And click on the delete option.
- Again, a popup menu will appear with three options “Cancel”, “Delete”, “Hide Conversation”.
- Click “Delete” Option to permanently delete your message.
That’s all, now you have learned the step by step process to delete your Facebook message.
So now you can maintain your Facebook Messenger inbox to deleting unwanted messages.
Hope you find this guide very useful.
If you have any questions regarding this, please let us know in the comment section.
Reference link: www.facebook.com